North East Festival, the Coolest and Most Colourful Festival of Delhi.
Colours of Northeast
Northeast Festival – Colours of Northeast
North East Festival, Bangkok
Connecting People, Celebrating Life
Connecting People Celebrating Life
North East Festival, Connecting people celebrating life is an attempt to showcase and create awareness about India’s North East, its people and resources. The first six editions was organised on 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 respectively at IGNCA, Janpath, New Delhi. Lakhs of people attended, North East Festival was highlighted extensively in the national media and is considered one of the biggest festival of Delhi. It has helped in attracting tourism in the region and have helped in building bridges amongst the communities. North East Festival have helped in reducing social issues and have helped extensively to create a platform for North Eastern talents.
North East Festival '19
Highlights of the Seventh Edition
The seventh edition of North East Festival is proposed on 8th, 9th and 10th November 2019 at IGNCA, New Delhi. The Festival will bring the entire facets of North East India in one place.
- A large exhibition of handloom and handicraft.
- An exhibition of Agri-Horti products
- B2B Meets on various topics of North Eastern Region.
- North East is famous for its food component the spectacular variety makes it one of the biggest food festival of India. North East Festival food stalls brings varieties of cuisines of the region.
- Traditional Sports.
- Exhibition of Art & Photography.
- North East Festival will be presenting artistic perspective of Indigenous languages of North East India.
- Handloom Fashion Shows.
- Traditional folk songs and dance of North East.
- Spectacular presentation of brilliant musical talents of the North East.
North East Festival has become a brand. This year North East Festival will be creating history recalling it’s glorious and successful journey of past 6 years.
Join us and witness the most colourful festival of Delhi.